Friday, February 12, 2010
Thank Goodness it is Friday!
Finally it is Friday! I thought this day would never get here. What a great day too. I got roses from my boys and a beautiful arrangement of flowers from my mom. I got to make all the other girls in the office jealous. Was kinda nice to be the center of attention for a change. Usually I hate Valentines day. I mean come on what kind of representation of love is a cupid. When I think of love the last thing on my mind is a rolli polli toddler in a diaper coming at me with a weapon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Cheri,
ReplyDeleteI was happy when Friday finally got here too! I just hated the fact I was working by myself, the school was closed because of the snow but if I did not work I would lose a day's pay and I could not afford that.