Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unit 4 blog assignment

Hmm. Today is Saturday February 27th. It is about 8:53 and I just spent 2 hours working on the Unit 4 discussion post. It was very time consuming but I know that the work is done now and it will be very helpful when I actually start writing this paper. I found the KU Handbook for writers very easy to use. The examples were layed out for easy reference checks. I hope to get a chance to do more research tomorrow. I am very nervous about not getting a good grade on my paper. I just am not sure about this paraphrasing thing. I am afraid that my paper is going to be nothing but cited sentences. Anyone else feel in over their head?

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Read examples and see how they avoided citing the entire paper.

    ReplyDelete